This is our first post related to happy father’s day 2016 and here we are committed to provide you stuff related to happy father’s day and happy father’s day 2016. This year father’s day is going to celebrate on Sunday June, 19 and it’s almost 2 Month’s from now so we decided to write an awesome article about Happy Father’s day Wishes and messages we hope that you will like and you will share with you lovely father.
So as we told you earlier that we are going to share happy father’s day 2016 messages and happy father’s day 2016 wishes please scroll down and read for what you are looking for. we hope that you will love and you will going to share with your family and friends.
Happy Mother’s day 2016 Messages
- The Father…. “Is that Man who didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, And let me watch him do it How to live.” Have A Happy Father’s Day .
- Here is a sweet story about my father!!!
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.
Mother would come out and say,
Mother: “You’re tearing up the grass.
Father: “We’re not raising grass””
Mother. “We’re raising boys.
That’s How my father is!!!
Love you dad!!!!
Thanks for being
there through the
tears in life,laughter in my life and
dirty diapers in my life.
Happy Father’s Day 2016!
- Defination of a father,
“FATHER: a son’s first hero… and a daughter’s first love.”
Thank you for being my hero!!!
- Every girl may not be a queen to her husband,
But she is always a princess to her father!!!
Happy Mother’s Day 2016 Quotes
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.”
- Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.”
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby
- Fathers, be good to your daughters.
You are the hero and the weight of her world.
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. ~Enid Bagnold
- “Ιt is easier for a father to have children than for children to Have A real father.”
- This is for The women that Have to play The role of a Mother and a Father tο their children, Happy Fathers Day!